Boho Tribal Rug
- Material: 100 % Moroccan Wool from the Atlas mountains
- Color: Charcoal lines on a cream (yellow-based) background
- Lovingly hand-woven by the weavers of Oh Happy Home (variations are a mark of craftsmanship that ensures that your rug is one of its kind)
- Certified by GoodWeave® International
Available in the following sizes on pre-order (not in stock): 2 x 3m, 1.6 x 2.4m and 1.4 x 2.1m. Please allow 2-3 weeks for pre-orders. If the lead time changes we will contact you directly through the email you provide when you order.
How to care for your rug
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Use a rug pad to prevent slippage and to protect your floor
- Professionally clean for best results
- Light shedding is normal and will subside within 6-8 weeks with regular vacuuming
Oh Happy Home! is an Australian label that produces 100% handmade rugs with family in mind. Their goal is simple – to add warmth, comfort and a little fun to every room. Ethically produced in Nepal and India under the guidelines set by GoodWeave® International, each handwoven rug is beautiful, magical and made to last.
GoodWeave® International is a global initiative whose aim is to eradicate child labour in the carpet industry. It supports local families and ensures that the rugs they produce are made by adult artisans and not children.
Images courtesy of Oh Happy Home!