Shipping and Delivery
We use Aramex and Fetchr to deliver orders inside the UAE.
Aramex is our courier of choice to deliver orders to our international customers. Aramex is a Dubai-based global logistics company with operations in 69 countries and a global network alliance that reaches over 240 countries. Every order sent from our warehouse receives a unique tracking number that can be monitored through Aramex's secure tracking system, found on their website www.aramex.com.
The delivery times and charges for each location is been broken down into 3 categories: local, Middle Eastern and International deliveries, as seen below.
1. Local Delivery (Inside the UAE)
Delivery time from checkout to receiving your order is a maximum of 3 business days
Shipping within the UAE is FREE for all orders over AED 150*
AED 20 standard shipping fee applies for orders below AED 150*
*Certain area restrictions apply if you are located in a remote serviceable area (click for description). In the case that you live in one of these areas, we recommend asking a close friend or relative to receive your order on your behalf.
2. Standard Delivery (Middle East* including GCC)
*Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman and Saudi Arabia
Delivery is within 3-7 business days
Shipping fee is calculated at checkout. COD payments will incur an additional fee of AED 18, which is added to the final invoice that is presented to the customer upon delivery.
3. International Delivery (Rest of the World)
Delivery is within 5-10 business days
Shipping fee is calculated at checkout. Unfortunately COD payment is not available outside of the Middle East.
Business days don't include weekends or holidays, so orders placed on a weekend (Friday, Saturday) or a holiday won't be processed until the following business day.
Still confused? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with a personalized quote :))
Not satisfied with your purchase?
You can return your items within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit only.
The 7-day period begins from the day you receive your order.
Send us an email at email@example.com to set up a collection time. The items will be picked up from your location for a return fee** based on the weight of your returned item/s.
To be accepted, the returned item/s should be unused, and in the same condition that you received it, or a restocking fee may apply. It must also be in its original packaging and accompanied by its receipt or proof of purchase.
Upon verifying the return we will issue you a credit for the amount paid, minus the return fee. You are free to use your credit on your next purchase.
We will waive the return fee in the following situations:
- An item sustains damage during delivery. Once the shipment has been signed off (by you) upon delivery, it is your responsibility to check that the goods are intact.
- The wrong item was delivered. We verify and pack each order with love and care, but if this happens we will happily exchange it, provided that it is unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging and accompanied by its receipt or proof of purchase.
For returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, invoice number and a short description of the claim.
We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy your Emaan Home purchase.
** Some exceptions may apply. Email us at email@example.com for more info.
Payments are processed in the local UAE currency which is AED. We accept payments via Visa or Mastercard or by cash on delivery (COD).
COD payments are currently accepted in the UAE and the Middle East only:
- COD payment is free within the UAE
- International COD is available for the following countries with an additional fee of AED 18: Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman and Saudi Arabia
For the rest of the world, we accept payment by Visa and Mastercard through a secure payment gateway provided by Start by Payfort in the UAE. Each credit card transaction generates a receipt that is automatically sent to your registered email address. Each transaction (credit card or COD) also generates an order notification, which confirms that we have received your order.
All taxes, duties and insurance costs are the responsibility of the customer.
How to shop at Emaan Home
Browse our online store by selecting "SHOP" from the top or bottom of the page. Select your item by adding it to the shopping cart in the top right hand corner of the screen. When you're satisfied, select 'checkout' to pay. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard online or via Cash On Delivery (COD) to the UAE and Middle East only. With COD, payment is made by cash to the delivery agent upon delivery of the order.
Over at HQ we process your order. Your purchase is verified and approved within 24 hours of the next business day.
Following verification of your order, your package is then picked up for delivery by Aramex (for international orders) or by Fetchr. Aramex will finalize the delivery, and we will inform you by SMS, email or a phone call (by the second business day), that your purchase is on its way!
You will be able to track your order on www.aramex.com via the tracking number that will be provided to you.
If you selected Cash on Delivery, our Aramex agent will collect the payment from you upon the delivery of your order.
Further terms and conditions for credit card transactions are as below:
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information are not and will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. We do not have access to this information.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit card in AED
- Emaan Home will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.